Please note that we are a fee paying school. The payment of school fees are compulsory, applications for subsidies can be arranged under certain circumstances.
Grade 1 Applications:
GDE NEW ADMISSION PROCEDURE 2019:
1. Collect the Admission Checklist Form from the school reception.
2. Register on the Gauteng Department of Education website (www.gdeadmissions.gov.za).
3. Apply on the Gauteng Department of Education website.
4. A reference number will be allocated to you by the Gauteng Department of Education’s online application system.
5. Return the following to the school:
a. Confirmation of your online application.
b. The completed Admission Checklist Form.
c. Certified copies of both biological parents’ ID documents.
d. A certified copy of the applicant’s unabridged Birth Certificate.
e. A certified copy of the applicant’s most recent school report.
f. Proof of residential address which shall be in the form of a utilities bill or a lease agreement (for a minimum period of 12 months) in the name of the parent or legal guardian of the applicant. Please bring the original and certified copy.
Grade 2 - 7 Applications:
The following documents are compulsory when applying for admission to our school:
- ID document or certified copy of birth certificate of learner
- Clinic card of learner
- ID documents of parents or guardian
- Latest original assessment report
- Transfer form from previous school
- Proof of Residential Address
- Working fax/email and phone number on admission form